NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Prizes will be awarded to the person who submitted the contest entry with the most number of votes once that contest has ended. There can only be one winner per contest but the same person is able to win multiple contests at the same time.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Unless otherwise stated in the particular contest description, contests are only open only to individuals (the “Entrant”) who submit amateur material. At the time of entry, each Entrant must be the legal age of majority in their state of legal residence and must be a resident of the United States. Void in Puerto Rico, Rhode Island and where prohibited by law. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win the prize(s) offered: (a) employees or agents of LoadnVote, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating Sponsors, partner companies, and prize suppliers; (b) immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household as any person listed above. You must have access to the Internet and a valid email address in order to enter or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER: First, each user must create a valid account with LoadnVote.com to upload material. LoadnVote registration is free and contests will typically run on a two (2) week time schedule. The first week is composed of loading entries and the following week is composed of voting on the entries. However, LoadnVote may exercise the right to amend the time frame of a particular contest. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: EACH ENTRANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN HIS/HER RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.
4. THE SUBMISSION: Create a media that is appropriate to the contest and void of any explicit material that LoadnVote may find offensive. Each submission will be considered one ("Entry"). You may submit multiple Entries, so long as each Entry meets all requirements. Once you have completed the registration process and have created your media, upload it to a current contest in the “loading phase” on LoadnVote.com. Your use of the LoadnVote website is subject to our Terms of Service which is located at www.loadnvote.com\terms. We reserve the right to update the terms at any time in our sole discretion so please review the terms periodically to ensure your compliance.
All Entries must be in English. Registration or Entries that are in any other language will not be considered. Entries that are lewd, obscene, pornographic, disparaging of LoadnVote or the Sponsor or otherwise contain objectionable material may be disqualified in LoadnVote's sole and unfettered discretion.
5. JUDGING: Winners will be rewarded if they receive the highest number of votes in particular contests. The system combines both “charity votes” and “head-to-head” votes as the same amount (1 vote). A charity vote is the right for the user and/or visitor of the site to vote for a specific entry once per day without having to enter the head-to-head format style of voting. If two entries feature the same content, or are very similar, LoadnVote has the right to eliminate one of the entries of its choice. If the contest is over and more than one entry has the same number of votes, the person who submitted the entry first will be rewarded as the sole winner.
The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is subjective to the particular contest. Cash will not be substituted for any prize. Any other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. ANY REQUIRED TAXES AND ANY APPLICABLE WITHOLDING AND REPORTING REQUIREMENTS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. The winner may be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize and such winnings may be reported to the IRS, if required by law. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: LoadnVote reserves the right to substitute a prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event all or part of a prize becomes unavailable. Prizes are awarded without warranty of any kind from LoadnVote or the Sponsor, express or implied, without limitation, except where this would be contrary to federal, state or local law or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. It is agreed that LoadnVote is not liable for the failure of a sponsor to deliver a prize.
Submission of entry into a Contest deems that each Entrant agrees to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of LoadnVote, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to a Contest. Return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within fifteen (15) days of first attempted notification will forfeit his/her prize and an alternate may be selected. Potential prize winner(s) may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release within thirty (30) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
The intellectual property rights to the Contest submission, if any, will remain with the Entrants, except that these terms do not supersede any other assignment or grant of rights according to any other separate agreements between Entrants and other parties. As a condition of entry, Entrants agree that LoadnVote shall have the right to use, copy, modify and make available the content and any application or code in connection with the operation, conduct, administration, advertising and promotion of the Contest via communication to the public, including, but not limited to the right to make screenshots, animations and video clips available to the public for promotional and publicity purposes.
Submissions may include materials which are in the public domain or for which an Entrant has obtained the prior written permission or clearance of the owner. Submissions must not incorporate or include anything that violates any law or the copyright, trademark, publicity right, privacy right or any other right of any third party. If you become a prize winner, LoadnVote may require sufficient written documentation to establish that you have properly obtained lawful permission to incorporate names, voices, signatures, photographs, likenesses, identities, persons or materials (including music) used in your submission or that the same are in the public domain. LoadnVote may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, disqualify any submission it believes incorporates names, voices, signatures, photographs, likenesses, identities, persons or materials without permission or are not otherwise in the public domain.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for, and winners consent to, LoadnVote and its Sponsor(s) to use a winner's name and/or likeness and entry for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. To the extent permitted by law, Entrants agree to hold LoadnVote, its Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives and assigns harmless from any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest and/or use or acceptance of any prize won. LoadnVote is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize. An Entrant may be prohibited from participating in this Contest if, in LoadnVote's sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other Entrants or LoadnVote. In the event a winner/potential winner's employer has a policy which prohibits the awarding of a prize to an employee, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
7. NO RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL OR OTHER PROCEDURES: To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this contest are hereby excluded, and all Entrants expressly waive any and all such rights. The Contest is and shall be governed, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the state of New York, United States. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest, or engage in any conduct that is detrimental to LoadnVote or its Sponsor, the Contest, or any other Entrant (as determined in LoadnVote's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification. By entering, Entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the LoadnVote in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York, irrespective of the fact that any one of the parties is now or may become a resident of a different state. By entering, Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Nassau County, New York and hereby waives any objection to such jurisdiction and venue.
9. ELIMINATION: Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any Entrant concerning identity, postal address, telephone number, ownership of right or non- compliance with these rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Entrant from the Contest. LoadnVote further reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party or otherwise does not comply with these official rules.
10. INTERNET: LoadnVote is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. LoadnVote is not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. LoadnVote is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by LoadnVote on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof, except to the extent that any death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of LoadnVote. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, disruption or termination of the LoadnVote website for any reason or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, LoadnVote reserves the right at its sole discretion to immediately cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. LoadnVote reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. LoadnVote further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.
11. WARRANTY AND INDEMNITY: Each Entrant certifies that their entry is original and that they are the sole and exclusive owner and right holder of the submitted Entry, and that they have the right to submit the Entry in the Contest. Each Entrant agrees not to submit any Entry that (1) infringes any 3rd party proprietary, intellectual property, personal rights or other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligation; or (2) otherwise violates applicable law in any countries in the world. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Entrant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified LoadnVote, its Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives and assigns harmless at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the Entrant and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Entrant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified LoadnVote, its Sponsor, its subsidiaries, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives and assigns harmless at all times from and against any liability, actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses for or in respect of which LoadnVote will or may become liable by reason of or related or incidental to any act, default or omission by an Entrant under these Official Rules including without limitation resulting from or in relation to any breach, non-observance, act or omission whether negligent or otherwise, pursuant to these official rules by an Entrant.
12. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS: The information and services included in or available through LoadnVote or the www.loadnvote.com website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site and to the information therein. LoadnVote or its agents, representatives or contractors may change the site at any time.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LOADNVOTE, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND CONTRACTORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES, RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED INDEMNITIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LOADNVOTE HAS NOT MADE, AND YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS TO YOU REGARDING THE VALUE OF THIS CONTEST OR THE ODDS, IF ANY OF YOU BECOMING A FINALIST OR A WINNER, OR ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE WWW.LOADNVOTE.COM WEBSITE. ALL DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND GRAPHICS RELATED TO THE CONTEST, THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE WWW.LOADNVOTE.COM WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS, WHERE-IS" WITHOUT TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF ANY KIND.
IN NO EVENT SHALL LOADNVOTE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SPONSORS OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS OR LOST PRIZES) RELATED TO THE CONTEST, THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE PERFORMANCE OR BREACH OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY LOADNVOTE THE USE OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF LOADNVOTE IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR IF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES STATED HEREIN FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
13. RELEASE: Entrants agree that LoadnVote, its directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, contractors and representatives (the “LoadnVote Parties”) shall not be liable for, and you hereby discharge and release them from all losses or injuries of any kind resulting from: (i) acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s), (ii) participation in the Contest, (iii) individual, joint or collective technical malfunctions of the any computer equipment, hardware and/or software, (iv) any delay or distortion of an entry resulting from data transmissions that are garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or (v) any use or exploitation of any Content. Entrants also agree that the LoadnVote Parties are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Contest and/or its prizes. The LoadnVote Parties are not liable for damage to a user's computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant's participation in the Contest or downloading of information in connection with the Contest. LoadnVote reserves the right to modify or cancel the Contest in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Contest becomes technically corrupted.
14. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
15. WINNER'S LIST: All winners are required to email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to claim the prize and will receive a response in a reasonable amount of time.